Friday, April 27, 2012

CHEAP toilet bowl cleaner that's clean enough for your mouth!


Another part of this detox quest is GETTING RID OF HOUSEHOLD CHEMICALS. I love how these three ingredients are what they are and I can pronounce ALL OF THEM! Not to mention, they could and sometimes do, go safely in my mouth at any given time.

So as I have mentioned in earlier posts, my husband had lost his ability to sleep naturally on his own. When healing his Central Nervous System began, he would still lay awake around the clock. So a "rest stop" came to me and I was introduced to doTERRA essential oils. (Thanks Amber!) After using these oils, my husband now sleeps ON HIS OWN WITH NO HELP!  The health benefits are truly endless. So in this photo, there is Melaleuca essential oil to help clean toilets! My advice going forward, FLUSH first, then drop in the baking soda (1/2 cup) and vinegar (1/4 cup.) Together they react in quite a bubbly manner! ( I learned the hard way and made a volcano mess on the counter.)  The Melaleuca (10 drops) helps go & tackle bacteria and give it a fresh smell.  

No comments: