Saturday, August 30, 2008

Late Summer Fun

At the fair, Dres was riding a pony he wasn't so sure about at first...
Once he got into it, he kept saying "I'm riding a cowboy hat!" He's still quite the ham!
He even got to milk a cow~ He thought that was cool
Dres driving Ash and Ella in back
Uncle Jason on the Carosel w/ Ash & Dres side by side.
Bella & Dres playing in the sand at the beach
Ash is steering Dres around...



Showing off his new backpack to carry his toys
"Babying his baby at GiGi's" It's hilarious
The cousins eating their cones at GiGi's.
Even baby Addi too!
At the pool~


Mom & I at Nettie & Goose's luau
My baby boy who is NOT so baby anymore~
Dres & Ash swinging

Dres playing with some toys from "KyKy"



At our local Farmer's Market, these fountains shoot up and Dres had a blast!



This is my concentrated look!




Dres and I out for a Saturday morning blade/stroll; our mornings are getting cooler!
Dres enjoying our friend, Barney's pool
a shot from my phone when sis was here.
J, Ella, Ash and Dres
J and Annissa; shop-a-holics!

No comments: